SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE
Gain the Tools You Need to Make Decisions That Don't Leave You Second Guessing
Learn how to stand firm in your no, feel exhilarated by your yes and intentionally move through life as your most optimal, authentic self.
Does this sound like you?
- You keep saying yes when you want to say no, and that means you continually feel like you're running from behind trying to please everyone.
- You want to build a fulfilling career while showing up fully for your family, but you have a hard time setting and keeping boundaries and feel overextended.
- You have committed to making more time for fun, but instead of planning or doing the things you enjoy, you find yourself glued to your phone scrolling the depths of social media.
- You feel flooded by the number of decisions you have to make each day and often find yourself wondering if you've made the right choice.
If you can relate to any of this, you’re in the right place.
The Core Values Academy is a self-paced online course that helps you (re)discover your TRUE core values, assess where you're living your values and where you're not living your values and create a plan for putting your values into action every day so you can live and lead with more clarity, more confidence and more connection—to yourself and to those around you.
- Create 5 personally defined, actionable values that will serve as your guiding principles in life (your personal True North) so you can make decisions with confidence and ease
- Walk away with an actionable vision for your life, defined BY you and not FOR you, so you can start living and leading as your truest, most authentic self
- Gain a greater sense of yourself so you can confidently and sustainably stand firm in who you want to be and how you want to show up in life
- Have the tools you need to live with more clarity, more calm and more connection to yourself and your community so life becomes more joyous and less overwhelming
- Understand your brain in a new way so living more intentionally becomes easier and requires less processing
"To me, what's most important is the way we show up. Our being rather than our doing. This course offers a standard operating procedure, or an SOP, for each person's authentic, optimal way of being."
Lyndsay Morris, Core Values Academy Participant and Founder of Generation Wellness
Why You'll Love It
Flexible with Your Schedule
Our friendly email reminders will keep you on track, but with this self-paced course, you get to decide when and where you’d like to grow.
Online + Offline Engagement
Through video lectures, supporting articles and written exercises in the course workbook, there is a good blend of online and offline learning throughout the five modules of this course.
Personal, Meaningful Core Values
During a seven-step guided exercise, you’ll (re)discover your TRUE core values from the inside out...not by choosing from a list of words!
Find Your True North
Walk away with actionable guiding principles that will serve as your personal True North for life’s big and small decisions.
Wholistic Life Assessment
Created by the Coaches Training Institute, the life assessment in module two assesses nine key areas of life: Career, Fun/Recreation, Finances, Physical Environment, Personal Growth, Health/Wellbeing, Friends, Family, Significant Other.
Gain Clarity, Calm and Confidence
Personally defined values and an action plan for bringing those values to life and leadership will provide you with the clarity you need to live and lead with a steady calmness and unshakeable confidence.
The Core Values Academy provides the compass you need to navigate life.
But, don't just take my word for it...
Daniel, Team Lead at Airbnb
"This program enabled my team to reach a new level of high performance. By identifying our shared and divergent core values, we've created clarity in why we feel connected to our work, which in turn cultivates trust, partnership and productivity."
Lyndsay, Generation Wellness Founder
"This course breaks the cycle of autopilot living, shifting to an intentional way of living from the inside out. Julia is a master teacher that leads participants through simple exercises to create a system for your optimal way of being. Thank you for this profound course that has already changed my life!"
Natalie, Financial Planning VP
"The Core Values Academy helped me put into words what my personal core values actually are. Prior to the course, I would recite cookie cutter values. Now, I have a set of meaningful, actionable principles to re-ground myself against and reflect upon when life gets tough."
Khara, Working Mother
"Not being my authentic self was impacting so many areas of my life. I was living on autopilot in my personal life, at work, as a mother. I wasn't present. I remember Julia saying "how do you want to show up in life?" and that has become a mantra for me. I now have the skills and tools to live my life with more clarity and more intentionally. I cannot thank Julia enough."
Tom, Small Business Owner
"I benefited greatly from the Core Values Academy. The most important thing for me was seeing how out of balance my life has become. Family, friends and recreation were very low on the life assessment. I'm making small adjustments regularly, and now I have a clear path to get where I want to be."
Hello, I'm Julia.
And I know how you feel.
I'm a recovering people pleaser who spent the majority of my life living how others expected instead of on my own terms, guided by my own values.
Then, I became a mother and everything changed.
I relentlessly questioned and challenged the status quo. From why I wore makeup to how we celebrated birthdays. And in doing so, I reassessed my priorities, rediscovered my personal core values and gained the clarity, calm and connection I needed to stay grounded in who I wanted to be, no matter what life threw my way. And let me tell you, there've been a few boulders.
Today, my mission is to help you live yours.
I wholeheartedly understand your desire to stand firm in your boundaries and live life as your "truest, most beautiful self," to quote one of my (s)heroes, "Untamed" author Glennon Doyle.
You have the wisdom within yourself to be this person, but we get by with a little help from our friends. As an ICF-certified Life + Leadership Coach, I have the tools and training to be a really helpful friend during this process. I use my training, personal life experiences and the lessons I've learned from nearly 20 years of building communities in the environmental sector to help people live a life designed BY them and not FOR them. The one thing I've seen over and over is that when we're clear on our core values, we're the humans we want to be, living the life we want to live.